Daily meditation and spiritual practices are essential to personal growth. Regular daily meditation is transformational. The invisible foundation of Ananda Sangha is the individual sadhana of all its members, united in one loving call to God.
Join Ananda Chennai devotees in group meditation. There are many benefits including:
- Start your day in a supportive, centering, peaceful environment as you practice your meditation.
- Feel uplifted meditating with fellow devotees
- Through group meditation, group energy is extremely beneficial to individual sadhana.
Ananda Sangha offers group meditation 6 days a week. Join us for any or all of the following:
6:00-9:00pm Thursdays (please note evening only)
Cost: Free (donations gratefully accepted)
Location: Ananda Chennai Centre
* We start with energization exercises beginning 15 minutes before meditation starts followed by a reading, a prayer and chant. We end with healing prayers and a reading from Swami Kriyanadaji’s book, Living Wisely, Living Well.
* Feel free to enter or exit meditations as needed.